ASUS has launched a new laptop designed for creators. The Zenbook Pro 14 DUO OLED features the unique dual-screen set up that helps creators to organise their assets during post-production.
Some of the key features:
- 16:10 2.8K resolution 120Hz OLED 14-inch Dolby Vision Touchscreen
- 2.8K resolution 120Hz 12.7-inch ScreenPad Secondary Touchscreen
- Main screen is colour corrected with 100% DCI-P3 and Pantone validated
- 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12700H series CPU
- GeForce RTX 3050 Ti graphics power on the go.
- 16GB of RAM and 1TB PCIe 4.0 x4 SSD Storage
- Designed with Active Aerodynamic System Ultra for better cooling performance by tilting the laptop up by 12 degrees or 20mm
- Control panel allows quick changes to brush size, saturation, layer opacity and other functions
- Works with Adobe Creative Suite
The new laptop will be retailaing at $3798 and available at ASUS Exclusive Store, ASUS Online Store and all authorised retailers.